[QuadList] Anyone attending IBC? Potential for a get-together?--Free Pass link--168 Members on-list

Gary Adams garyaadams at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 08:47:08 CDT 2014

I will be attending IBC as usual.  The company keeps a pretty tight leash on
us so get togethers are a bit of a problem.  Feel free to stop by the
Blackmagic booth and introduce yourself.  I promise not to sell you
anything.  I'm easy to find as generally the oldest one in a black shirt.
Usually by the switchers and the Cintel scanner.

Regards, Gary Adams

get-together?--Free Pass link--168 Members on-list