[QuadList] QuadList Digest, Vol 75, Issue 4

Kevin Segura k.segura at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 01:48:13 CDT 2014

Well, 23 minutes is pretty good-sized "short clip" of videotape, but
when compared against the total that should have been saved, I suppose
it **is** somewhat underwhelming.   :^)

It is bothersome to think that the network may not have retained **any**
complete Paar "Tonight" shows (even as kines), though...

- Kevin