Happy Seventh Anniversary of the QuadList--July 25, 2015 and Welcome new members--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Aug 3 04:33:04 CDT 2015

Howdy from a dry, hot and in some places, smoky California.

We’ve been busy and didn’t get a chance to note the Seventh Anniversary of the QuadList, which began on July 25, 2008 with a posting to an small group of folks.

Since our last tally earlier this year,

We welcome new members:

Howard Katz (July 25, by coincidence)
Maria Byington, Brazil if I’m not mistaken
Marshall Wozniak, television collector and historian, Northern California
Christian DUMONT (his e-mail address has it in caps)
Richard Steele, HBO
J.C. Burns

Please take a moment or two and introduce yourselves!

If you’re relatively new to the group and haven’t said “Hello” yet, please do.

A bit of background and where you’re located is nice, as other members that may be nearby may want to connect.

We’ll be in LA later this week, NYC/NJ the next and possibly the weekend in MA/NH, and then in Cleveland and Pittsburgh Aug. 17-25

Hope this finds everyone in good health and spirits.

Happy August!

Quad Videotape Group
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

Ninth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB (2016):
12:30pm on Tuesday, April 19, 2016, Las Vegas Convention Center