ot) as it a camera.>>>.. our look for list....For the LDK-20 Camera

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Dec 12 22:06:35 CST 2015

ok  cash$$  or    trade or  throw it as  us... here is our look  for
list....
For  the  LDK-20  Camera and  related stuff

 I would love to  find  color viewfinders  well or  at  least one.... for
them.

would  like a  transport  case for  20s  Just one!

would like   the real headset as in the   Ted Brochure here...
I have a skanky  franken-kludged  thing  at the  moment.

It  would be  fun to have   big sports  lens  too.... all 3  are  20  with
 doublers mech cable focus  but  servo zoom

need  panel the  3  ocp's  mount in!

I need some spare  SDI Interface cards  fro base  station

I  would  like to find a servo  focus  to  play  with.  this and the color
 viewfinders   are  just for my own  fiuun the one we display is set as it
lived  in  real life.

I  would  like  between one and three script  holders.

there was computer interface  for the  20s  also and  other  panels you
never see
look at the below inline graphic   section from the TED Brochure

OK the most important one  is  the LDK-20(s) we have in  the museum
and  is  being fitted  with listec TelePrompTer

The  brochure   Ted   linked  to is the  one I mentioned In previous
message. Being that it is THOMPSON  it  is probably the  last brochure that was
made  for this   unit.

All of  our units say  PHILLIPS on them..  but the manual maint set and
oper. manuals  some  say  BTS

We would like to find sales  brochures or   scans of them  from  BTC+S and
Phillips... and  for grins   maybe a orig.  glossy one of the Thompson one
too!

OK need listec  mirror  box  have   sled  parts and monitor and a qvc
mirror  box  but   to be  correct  it needs the listec mirror box.   ( just
cuz, that was the way it used to be when it  was used  in  production in it's
earlier life... and  yea  needs a script  holder!)

It   has it's own Vinten Fulmar to haunch  upon wit a  MK III Vinten Head
it  sorta holds  air and  will do better  when I replace the seals.

Thanks !  interested anything related to  this  camera...   Ed
_www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

SEE THIS  BROCHURE~

LDK 20 is 4x3 only.  LDK-20S is the switchable 4x3/16x9 model

LDK 20S = 4 :3 / 16:9 switchable NTSC:  1000(h) x 498(v)  PAL: 1000(h) x
594  (v)

More here:
http://www.grassvalley.com/docs/Brochures/cameras/ldk20/3122-787-33900.pdf