Classic mid 60s to mid 70s Christmas specials airing this week —

Ted Langdell Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Dec 21 08:02:23 CST 2015

There's a bunch of classic TV Christmas specials this week on Get.tv

They include Perry Como, Andy Williams, Danny Kaye, Bing Crosby, Judy Garland, Mitzie Gaynor The King Family and Merv Griffin, Among others.

Many of these are from the middle 1960s to mid-1970s including color and black-and-white, meaning they were recorded on quad.

http://www.get.tv/schedule

Channels by market are here
http://www.get.tv/get-the-channel

Hope you can enjoy!

I suspect it least one of our members has had a role in transferring some of these!

Notations and comments welcome!

Cheers and Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good morning!

Secretary, Quad Videotape Group
Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
(530)301-2931

Dictated into and Sent from my iPhone, which is solely responsible for any weird stuff I didn't catch.