Post held as too big--Quad Videotape Group Annual Dinner at AMIA 2011 (was Austin, TX tv antenna farm)

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Jan 5 19:26:35 CST 2015

In case it didn't make it when Really timely... here's:

   Subject: Quad Videotape Group Annual Dinner at AMIA (was Austin, TX tv antenna farm)
   Reason:  Message body is too big: 1163496 bytes with a limit of 1000 KB

From: "Rob Mobley" <robmob at cfl.rr.com>
Date: November 22, 2011 3:00:35 AM PST
To: "Quad List" <quadlist at quadvideotapegroup.com>

Quad Videotape Group dinner at AMIA 2011, Threadgill's in Austin
From left to right - Gary Adams of Blackmagic Design, Rob Ridgen of Yukon Archives, Greg Schmitz of Alaska Moving Image Preservation Assoc., George Blood & Kim Peach of George Blood Audio & Kevin Tripp of Alaska Moving Image Preservation Assoc. (Rob Mobley shooting photo)

This was at Threadgill’s mit out Ted.
I was probably passing through Fredericksburg, Texas (home of retired-after-40-years-at-WTVJ engineer Don Murray, W4WJ) and watching as my Mercury Mountaineer's odometer crept up to 100,000 miles.

I used Apple's e-mail resizing feature (at "medium") to make this message size 766 KB, according to the mail software.

I'll post a few more as I go though the held messages. Most are spam which you never see... but the way they're sent to my Quadlist Owner address... I can miss some from members. :(

Quad Videotape Group
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com