Account compromises--Re: [QuadList] 1/17/2015 6:27:54 AM--Danger Will Robinson! Phishing site--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat Jan 17 12:50:39 CST 2015

Danger Will Robinson!

I clicked on the link below, and when Google Chrome finsihed loading the page, the URL was
http://news.besthealthy-slimway.net/?49/2

and Chrome warned of a Phishing attach connected with this webpage.

Just asked Ken whether he sent this.  He did not.  Appears that his sbcglobal.net account (operated by Yahoo) has been compromised.

Quad Videotape Group
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com