Free NAB exhibit pass code--

Ted Langdell ted at flashscan8.us
Sun Jan 18 06:44:25 CST 2015

NAB will be here before you know it. Exhibits open April 13-16, 2015.
flashscan8.us has free exhibits passes just for you.

Click here to register: http://registration.experientevent.com/ShowNAB151/default.aspx?Passcode=LV3545
Enter LV3545 if asked for passcode.

We'll keep you posted about any plans the Museum of Broadcast Technology has for bringing gear to NAB. They've had working portable quads the last two years, along with working cameras, and we've held the last two Quad Videotape  Group Annual Lunch at NAB at the MBT booth.

We'll also keep you posted if any other Quads are going to be on the floor.

flashscan8.us Moving Image Tool and Technology Store
iPhone: 	(530) 301-2931 (Preferred)
Office:	(530) 741-1212
ted at flashscan8.us
Skype: 	TedLangdell
See us at NAB 2015, Lower South Hall Booth SL14813