[QuadList] Kind person gave is DPS 575 this is wow! but need infoand soft...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Oct 27 00:23:42 CDT 2015

UPDATE!
Ok  the  dps 575  would not  do sdi  or   dv... I reset to factory spec  on
the menu (  hope I did not wipe  updates or anything... or did I?)  and SDI
setup is now present.   There is no DV  menu accessible... and  knowing
when  this   was installed  DV was not a biggie  where this   was.  I have
some homework to do and thanks to all for manuals and  hints!  Drop any thing
else you find to me. thx  Ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)