[QuadList] Hitachi Quad machine-SV-7400B--Pictures, siblings, Digital audio deck

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Sep 18 17:20:03 CDT 2015

Here’s a picture of Denon Engineer Takeaki Anazawa, standing by the original DN-023R digital voice recorder with lid up and Quad head exposed
http://www.egalizer.hu/hifi/tortenelem/pcm/denon.png

I found the post on Denon’s “Quad Mod” that I’d written, back in June, 2011:
http://mail.quadvideotapegroup.com/pipermail/quadlist_quadvideotapegroup.com/2011-June/004771.html

Click the links at the bottom of the post to see any pictures or HTML formatted info.

Enjoy :)

Quad Videotape Group
iPhone: 	(530) 301-2931
ted at QuadVideotapeGroup.com