[QuadList] Hitachi Quad machine-SV-7400B--Pictures, siblings, Digital audio deck

Ted Langdell Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat Sep 19 16:16:15 CDT 2015

being able to be separated into two sections, that makes it very much like the AVR-2

One wonders whether Hitachi was trying to emulate Ampex in that regard.

Secretary, Quad Videotape Group
Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
(530)301-2931

Dictated into and Sent from my iPhone, which is solely responsible for any weird stuff I didn't catch.