[QuadList] NAB Lunch

Ted Langdell Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Apr 12 17:00:45 CDT 2016

Hi Trevor and list,

Yes there will be a Quad Videotape Group annual lunch at NAB.

Normal time: 12:30 PM on Tuesday, April 19.

Location: standing around the museum of broadcast technology booth in the hallway just outside North Hall

It'll be grab your food and show up.

There is a bistro inside North Hall with sit down buffet food for around 26 bucks per person.

Unless there is major sentiment to utilize that facility in the 8000 section of North Hall, Our annual lunch will be the standup gathering and eat on your feet in front of the museums and exhibits.  Done that before without major problem.

An email about the MBT exhibit and what's in it follows.

I'll put out another advisory bout lunch to the quad list, the quad video tape group Facebook page, and the quad videotape group website as soon as I get a few minutes to do so.

I'm prepping for NAB and trying to deal with some unexpected occurrences that have popped up.

If you're also prepping for NAB I hope your preparations are going smoothly. We will see you in Vegas barring something unpredictable.

To the Green Day song.

Cheers from California,

Secretary, Quad Videotape Group
Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
(530)301-2931

Dictated into and Sent from my iPhone, which is solely responsible for any weird stuff I didn't catch.