[QuadList] Not Quad, but....VPR2

Don Norwood quadlist at digitrakcom.com
Thu Aug 4 22:24:25 CDT 2016

Related to the VPR2/2B discussion, I have full brochures on each on our
website, but they aren't linked to the web pages, so if you'd like to
download them, here are the direct addresses:

http://www.digitrakcom.com/literature/Ampex%20VPR2.pdf

http://www.digitrakcom.com/literature/Ampex%20VPR2B.pdf

Someday, I need to find the time to update the site so that all the
literature is accessible and searchable.  These two scans are searchable,
but the files get a bit large.  Perhaps that doesn't matter anymore with
hi-speed connections and lots of storage.  Very different from the days when
Ampex made the VideoFile document storage system based on 2" videotape.
See....there's a connection to quads!

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com