[QuadList] Test with Image

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Tue Aug 16 09:04:29 CDT 2016

Hello Tom,

I tried a reply a few days ago but it did not get through.

Those must have been memorable events at Ampex when the final products rolled off the ramp. Champagne?

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video
NTSC/PAL/SECAM 2" Quad and Helical Videotape Transfers and More!

david at dcvideo.com
www.dcvideo.com

Follow DC Video on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dcvideo

Follow DC Video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/dcvideoonline