[QuadList] Holiday Greetings and Some History of California - I want to wish everyone here

Alan Kline alan at snugglebunny.us
Sun Dec 25 19:05:40 CST 2016

Here's a much higher quality scan of the book Ed mentions:

https://archive.org/details/sunsethighways00murp

It's the 1921 printing of the book (Ed's link is to the 1915 first
printing), but I'd imagine that it's essentially the same.

I've downloaded many, many books from archive.org, and I've found that
including the phrase "-description:(Google)" (without the quotes) in the
search string is often quite helpful. It filters out most of the
poor-quality Google PDF's.

ak