[QuadList] Multiple posts

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Tue Dec 27 07:48:22 CST 2016

Don,

My "tricks" to get a post to come through are more wishful thinking than anything else.

When I posted that message yesterday (from G Mail), I thought after hitting "send" that this will never go though as I:

Included the previous posts (usually a no no for the list guard).
I did not change the subject line (usually mandated by the list guard from G mail submissions).

Wrong: It went right through, fast and easy which makes no sense.

So the next time you or anyone else is treated with nothingness from the list for a post, don't feel bad. Chalk it up to:

Planets not aligned.
Phase of the moon is wrong.
Servo not locked.
List guard is sleeping on the job.

David

P.S. Don, you are cc'd here in case the list guard is upset this morning.