[QuadList] Help get a VR-1000B to NAB --Update--Mike Boland donates $1000

Ted Langdell Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Thu Mar 10 08:57:57 CST 2016

As I noted earlier:

All of this equipment should be crated in order to protect the gear, and to allow for easier handling during shipment and when it arrives at the convention center in Las Vegas.  There's a cost to create the crates and get the equipment in them. But it makes safely moving stuff like this possible on a routine basis.

There's a significant difference in how much Per hundred weight – 100 pounds – it costs to move equipment that's crated and can be moved with a forklift compared to equipment that is simply "blanket wrapped" or is "lose."

From the material handling form:
Show site shipment under 5000 pounds:

Crated or skidded:                  $56.75 / hundredweight

Uncreated or pad wrapped    $80.25 / hundredweight

Estimated weight of transport/overbridge and two racks, crated at apx. 3500 pounds, total.

Secretary, Quad Videotape Group
Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
(530)301-2931

Dictated into and Sent from my iPhone, which is solely responsible for any weird stuff I didn't catch.