[QuadList] VR-1100 on eBay

Don Norwood quadlist at digitrakcom.com
Thu Sep 8 10:40:25 CDT 2016

Hi Mike

I'd guess probably a seller that has no idea what he is selling.  I can tell
that the machine does not have Intersync.  That means it is either linelock
only or could have the accessory board for the 1100 servo that gives you
V-Lock.  Most 1100's had a procamp and Amtec.  Even if it has a head, it's
likely ball bearing and will have the trimpot module if it's a Mark 10.
Could even be a Mark 3.  Best thing I could say about it is that most 1100's
I've seen had very low hours, so the transports are a good source for parts
for 1200's and 2000's.  However, bottom line, very little value here.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com