[QuadList] VR-1100 on eBay

Bill Seery preservation at standby.org
Fri Sep 9 08:07:58 CDT 2016

My theory based on looking at the seller's (truebeautydisco) previous sales history (mainly low priced cosmetics and clothing) is that someone said to someone else: "Either that sh*t goes or you do."

The other party, not keen on parting with said items, has listed them at a price no one in their right mind would pay.

Just a theory.

Best

Bill Seery
Director of Preservation Services