Re: ShibaSoku CB531A1 color bar generator— Manual? Recognize where this was used in NYC

Len lschnei6 at optonline.net
Tue Jan 17 11:30:34 CST 2017

Ted,

Sorry, I do not have a manual, but I do know that they were originally used on large ENG remotes by ABC News in the early 1980’s. And even if you find the manual, I doubt it would be as helpful a you might wish as it appeared to be translated directly from the Japanese. “Command to make a Light Setting” and “Command to make a Lead Setting” is forever ingrained in my mind.

The “NY FEED ROOM B” ID was from one of the two “feed only” ENG rooms at ABC News in New York.

Hope this helps…

Len Schneiderman
lschnei6 at optonline.net