VR-8000

Don Norwood quadlist at digitrakcom.com
Sat Jan 7 17:08:04 CST 2017

Hi Chris

Just checking to be sure you saw my reply to the list on Jan 3rd.  I ask partly because I never received Bill Carpenter's post which I just found in the archives when I looked to see if my message ever made it to the list.  As you probably know, not all posts make it to the list, so I never know if mine will show up or not.  Anyway, this is copied directly to you too.

I still have not looked for the pictures that I described in that post, but I'll try to locate them soon.  Meanwhile, here's a combination shot of the 1100 publicity picture and the 8000 from the museum, showing what I described in the earlier post about the tube audio which was changed prior to production.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com