QuadList member Kyle Bookholz passes?--Documented WHCT, 18, Hartford, CT

Ted Langdell Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Tue Jun 13 20:56:23 CDT 2017

We are attempting to confirm the passing of QuadList member Kyle Bookholz, who in "another life" work at channel 18 in Hartford Connecticut when it was WHCT and ran Quad machines at the station

It was a subject he had posted about to this list.

WHCT's unusual history caused Kyle to document the station's five decade existence on kylebookholz.com

The website itself is not directly accessible, but it has been preserved via the archive.org way back machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20161007142717/http://kylebookholz.com/

We learned of his apparent passing through posts made by friends to his Facebook page, www.facebook.com/kyle.bookholz.

According to his Facebook page, he was born August 15, 1963.

He lived in Floral Park, New York, and Rose senior programmer for an insurance company. He had worked in the programming field for a number of years after leaving broadcasting.

He attended Emerson College, In Boston Massachusetts, graduating in 1985 and was apparently involved in the college radio station.

Friends posting on Facebook indicated he had been battling cancer for between a year and two years and passed away today.

Secretary, Quad Videotape Group
Ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
(530)301-2931

Dictated into and Sent from my iPhone, which is solely responsible for any weird stuff I didn't catch.