The Nixon Answer - Michigan - 1968

Neill, Patrick Patrick.Neill at economy-ni.gov.uk
Wed Jun 14 03:02:34 CDT 2017

I thought members might be interested in this web site "the TV Camera Museum" which gives information on Visual VP-3 cameras (and indeed other cameras).

http://www.tvcameramuseum.org/index.htm

http://www.tvcameramuseum.org/visual/visualthumb.htm

Regards

Patrick Neill

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: The Nixon Answer - Michigan - 1968 (Chill315 at aol.com<mailto:Chill315 at aol.com>)
   2. Re: The Nixon Answer - Michigan - 1968 (Scott Thomas)
   3. Re: The Nixon Answer - Michigan - 1968 (Chris Hill)
   4. QuadList member  Kyle Bookholz passes?--Documented WHCT, 18,
      Hartford, CT (Ted Langdell)

Message: 1