[QuadList] Ampex film on VR-1100

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Sun Mar 12 03:56:12 CDT 2017

Thank you for the link. I had seen that Ampex Video before, but it led me to a video I had not seen!!!

https://youtu.be/SzZ4S2gkxaI <https://youtu.be/SzZ4S2gkxaI>

Much more 1960’s and `70’s video editing than I have ever seen before!
My first full computer editor was the CMX Edge. So neat to see the CDL and CMX 50 that came before it.