[QuadList] Ampex film on VR-1100 and other material

Don Norwood quadlist at digitrakcom.com
Sun Mar 12 21:15:57 CDT 2017

Thanks Scott.  I had not seen that one and found a few others with quad machines too.  YouTube seems to have gotten better at cross referencing subject matter.  Glad to see there’s a good bit of info out there, but it’s also interesting how many errors are in the videos as far as misidentifying machines or misinformation.  Overall though, a lot of good material.