[QuadList] The Nixon Answer - Michigan - 1968

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Fri May 19 07:09:07 CDT 2017

The cameras are GE PE-250.  That means it was taped at Channel 4 which  was
WWJ at the time and now WDIV or Channel 2 which  is WJBK.  Or  possibly
using The remote truck from WJBK.  If done at the Canadian station  CKLW, now
CBET channel 9 they also had GE cameras.  I do not recognize  the name Bud
Wilkenson as a personality form one of  these stations.

The other stations had TK 42 and 43 cameras.  The PBS station got  Visual
VP-3 cameras later.

Chris Hill

In a message dated 5/19/2017 2:48:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,