Company Closing

vmi at csprings.com vmi at csprings.com
Fri Dec 21 18:27:59 CST 2018

Hello All,

Videomagnetics Inc. has been supplying refurbished video heads to the broadcast industry since 1976. Over the past 42 years we have had the pleasure of providing our products and services to our many customers, and as a small company are proud of what we were been able to accomplish to help others achieve their goals. We would like to thank everyone that supported us and utilized our services.

So now it is with a heavy heart that we must announce that our company has closed. It has been a struggle over the past several years to keep our services going and the time came to cease operations. Fortunately for everyone concerned, the refurbishing program for archiving will go on with the help of Aheadtek.  Pat Johnston at Aheadtek has stepped up to the plate and has acquired all our assets to ensure that the Video Head Refurbishing Program will continue.

I have had the pleasure of working in this field since 1973 and over the years have employed over 45 engineers, most of them innovators at Ampex Corporation.  I have met some very talented broadcasters and feel extremely fortunate to have been part of the industry for so long.  I wish everyone well in their endeavors and all the best for the future. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2019.

Let’s get archiving!

Tony B. Korte CEO

Videomagnetics Inc
3970 Clearview Frontage Rd