QuadList Digest, Request for ADR-150 pictures

Paul Hansil paulhansil at comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 19:57:01 CST 2018

I stay in touch with several former Ampex Regional Sales Managers, some of whom have old brochures, newsletters, Monitors (in-house paper), etc.  I've asked them to see if they have any ADR-150 info.
 I'm sure you're aware that the old corporate records are stored at Stanford University and are available for review if you’re in the Bay Area:

Green Library
557 Escondido Mall
Stanford 94305-6064
specialcollections at stanford.edu

I'll post again if I get any response from the brochure hoarders.

Hope this helps...

Paul Hansil (Ampex VPD-AVSD Sales & Mktg, 1970-1987)
678-520-1411
paulhansil at comcast.net

On 12/21/18, 7:34 PM, "quadlist-bounces at quadvideotapegroup.com on behalf of quadlist-request at quadvideotapegroup.com" <quadlist-bounces at quadvideotapegroup.com on behalf of quadlist-request at quadvideotapegroup.com> wrote:

    Message: 5