[QuadList] Very Interesting Quad Project

george keller georgenann at aol.com
Tue Jan 2 15:10:13 CST 2018

Don,

Wow!  I thought Enigma collectors were fanatics. This guy is great, look at the condx of that machine and how fast it locks up, the CBS machines never locked up that fast (Except the ones I set up the servos).

Enigmas are rapidly becoming the new "Strads" and I think the VR-2000's will follow in a few years.

George  Keller, CBS RET.