Very Interesting Quad Project--Zdenek Houska--

Ted at QuadVideotapeGroup.Com Ted at QuadVideotapeGroup.Com
Mon Jan 1 14:16:52 CST 2018

Zdenek is a member of the QuadList. He's contributed some help to a couple people.

Perhaps we can get him to add captions to his YouTube videos.

Quad Videotape Group

(530) 301-2931
Ted at QuadVideotapeGroup.com
Dictated into and Sent from my iPad which is solely responsible for weird language you may see.