[QuadList] [oldvtrs] Hmmmm-NAB display

Bob Campbell BobCampbell at astound.net
Fri Aug 15 13:19:00 CDT 2008

Park,

Great looking piece! I love the peacock. Forgotten how many versions
there have been over the years. We didn't have a color set at home
until much later.

I thought I saw a spec of white dirt towards the end. Probably a 35mm
film optical negative transfer.
Great transfer, very little weave when you have sprockets and claws to
guide the film. I assume most stations had film chains in 1959 for
showing movies?

I ran a RCA TK28 and FR35/16 film chain when I first started coloring
at a film lab in Chicago and we mastered to RCA Quads in the late
1970's.

Cheers,
Bob Campbell
Colorist