[QuadList] Gene Kelley Show color recording system--which wasused?

WVGO WVGOfm at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 20:05:11 CST 2008

Hi Don....
That's right....I had forgotten about that non-phased color switch way
down there on the Colortec....out of sight, out of mind, I guess.  That
switch is "top of mind" awareness on a 70 though...right at eye level!
I had quite a bit of TRT experience way back when, but only with
monochrome 1B's.  I had assumed that the TRT color system involved
something other than recording direct color as we know it, but I really
just don't know for sure, having never seen one in the flesh.
Maybe some of the former RCA guys can shed some light here?
Guy