[QuadList] Check out Vintage Quadruplex VTR Headwheel RCA TRT Quad - eBay (item 23025235

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 13:38:26 CST 2009

_Vintage  Quadruplex VTR Headwheel RCA TRT Quad - eBay (item 230252354142 end
time  Feb-07-09 08:25:19 PST)_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Quadruplex-VTR-Headwheel-RCA-TRT-Quad_W0QQitemZ230252354142QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_recorders_Pl
ayers?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116)

I found this on E Bay.  It appears to be for the TRT series.  I  noticed that
the original case is available.  The price for Buy it Now  is $250.  There
have been two offers of less when I last  looked.

There is also a Ampex Mark 10 with out the pre-amp that the guy claims is
complete and is for an AVR series.  He wants $2500 for it. There was  also an
refurbished VR-2000 audio stack available.

Chris Hill

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)