[QuadList] Videotape of CBS Kennedy assassination

Dave Sieg dave at zfx.com
Wed Jul 22 17:41:44 CDT 2009

I was in Dallas last Thanksgiving during the 45th anniversary of the Kennedy
Assassination.All the TV stations were airing retrospectives with local
anchormen telling their stories and lots of quad tape recorded at the time.
I don't recall the reporter's name but he went live on the air and had them
roll tape well before the networks were covering it.  The Sixth Floor Museum
( http://www.jfk.org/ )has a lot of that material on display, and is a
fascinating tour if you're ever in Dallas.

--
Dave Sieg
http://www.zfx.com