[QuadList] Videotape of CBS Kennedy assassination

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 22 21:33:26 CDT 2009

		On Jul 22, 2009, at 6:04 PM, Sammy Jones wrote:

 > I'm resending this since no one has responded; maybe it was
overlooked!  If anyone has the answers, I'd sure like to know!

		I say:

	I think there were some answers; perhaps you missed them.

		You had previously asked:

 > I believe the tape of NBC's Kennedy coverage begins around 20 minutes
into the coverage because it took a while to get their machines up and
running.
 > Does anyone know if this is true, and is there perhaps a kinescope
source for those missing 20 minutes?

		I now say:

	Sorry, I don't know.  Question is, how do you know about the missing
20 minutes if they weren't recorded?!?   ;)

	  					NBC Today Show, New York