[QuadList] Fits in a Volkswagen Microbus! The Ampex VR-1100Eand 1200E--f...

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Thu Jun 4 11:11:34 CDT 2009

Hi Chris:

I've got to find my spec sheet for these!  From memory, I'm fairly certain that they came with the ball bearing version of the Mark X.  I have one of those that works very well on an 1100 without air.  Never tried it on a 1200.

You are right about the 1100 in the van, but note that later 1100 versions such as the one pictured in the brochure, went to the same front doors as the 1200.  The real clue is the design of the control panel.

Don