[QuadList] AMIA Conference--Quad Videotape Group Dinner, Tuesday, Nov. 3

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Thu Oct 15 09:48:56 CDT 2009

The Association of Moving Image Archivists holds its annual
conference in St. Louis, MO. Nov. 3-7.

http://amiaconference.com.

On Tuesday night Nov. 3, The Quad Videotape Group will be gathering
for a 6:30 p.m. dinner.

The dinner (and our group) is open to anyone interested in or
experienced with Quad Videotape, Telecine and Editing from back in
the day.

Dining details (location, etc.) will be posted soon at http://
www.quadvideotapegroup.com

Bring your Smith Splicer (microscope optional), Edivue, razor blades,
EDL paper tape or floppy disk, TAF, core or take up reel.

If anyone familiar with the St. Louis area has restaurant
recommendations—especially near the Millennium Hotel near the arch
downtown please send them to me. ted at quadvideotapegroup.com.

This event was also supposed to be our first "Quaddy Award"
presentation.  Only two nominations were received.

Should we pursue this, or postpone to another time?

Thanks,

Secretary for the  QuadVideotapeGroup.com:
flashscan8.us
Main: 	(530) 741-1212
Cell: 	(530) 301-2931
ted at flashscan8.us