[QuadList] OB Film Vs. Studio Video

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Wed Apr 14 14:18:57 CDT 2010

Martin was at Ampex when I did the VR7800 course I  think he signed my
certificate I will have to check

It was the old factory, well more like a packing case than a factory.

Did not know Southern had Union problems with the ACR25, We bought the TCR
100's at (Yorkshire Television) and all the manning deals were done before
it came through the door

The only problem was keeping it working, ended up putting the breaks
together and dubbing them to tape so you could have a few goes at it,

That's Automation for you, always takes more people than you thought it
would when you bought the kit

Trevor

UK Member