[QuadList] Blanking Issues

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Sun Feb 7 15:33:28 CST 2010

Thanks Bill

The AVR 3 was expensive and C was here so not many around as a result I
never got to play

 with one.

C format was OK but it lacked the soul of quad, although ........

We have a radio programmed over here called desert Island Discs, where
celebrities get to select their favorite records

When they do that for C format VT machines mine will be the VPR5 again heavy
but stunning engineering.

I hate to imagine what they cost new

Again not many around

Trevor