[QuadList] Quads on snowy remotes?

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Wed Feb 10 13:25:21 CST 2010

Ted,

That confirms my client's statement about an hour ago that he didn't
think he could get his package destined to me from Brooklyn out today
due to the snow affecting Fed Ex delivery this morning (now afternoon
there).

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Archived Media Transfer and Re-mastering Services
177 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA. 91502
818-563-1073
818-563-1177 (fax)
818-285-9942 (cell)
DCFWTX at AOL.COM
DAVID at DCVIDEO.COM
WWW.DCVIDEO.COM

Quoting Langdell Ted <ted at flashscan8.us>:

> Anybody moved Quads in a snowstorm?
>
> Attached is the view from my window in the Holiday Inn Harmon,
> Seacaucus, NJ around 8:30 this morning.
>
> More has piled up since then.  The Mountaineer in the lower left is
> mine.  The vehicle beyond the flags is not a remote truck... but got
> me thinking about hardy engineers and grips.
>
> Have a hot chocolate and stay warm...
>
> Ted
>

> Ted Langdell
> flashscan8.us
> Main: 	(530) 741-1212
> Cell: 	(530) 301-2931 Call here after Jan. 13
> ted at flashscan8.us
>
> The flashscanHD/flashtransfer "West to California Tour"
> NYC, NJ Feb. 4-11, Snow or No Snow
> Get details at flashscan8.us

David C. Crosthwait