[QuadList] East coast Snowstorm--2:08p update--and comparisons

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed Feb 10 13:40:04 CST 2010

On Feb 10, 2010, at 2:25 PM, David C. Crosthwait wrote:

> Ted,
>
> That confirms my client's statement about an hour ago that he didn't
> think he could get his package destined to me from Brooklyn out
> today due to the snow affecting Fed Ex delivery this morning (now
> afternoon there).
>
> David Crosthwait

I was checking some of the traffic-cams in Manhattan, and it didn't
seem too bad.
http://www.511ny.org/traffic.aspx

Cars were moving and the lack of traffic congestion made a trip into
the city seem like a reasonable thing. <Right!>

What may be the problem with David's package is getting the package
out of an airport to the Memphis hub. Not much is flying except
snowflakes.

Haven't been out to the Mountaineer to stick a tape measure into the
accumulation since my 8:30a pix... but here's a look at the same
scene, just about 0:10:00;00 before I sent this.