[QuadList] OMG!!!!

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 10:16:22 CST 2010

Hey Guys,

Just received the following from Ted, regarding one of my boo boo's:

Hi, George,

On Jan 27, 2010, at 12:30 PM, georgenann at aol.com wrote:

Also if I remember correctly, at least with the Ampex machines the cap actualy freeruns momentarily in an assemble edit.  Also I think this is the reason that at least at CBS insert edits were never used, always used insert edits.  I think this stigma has stuck around for some time, even though insert edits are now OK with the newer machines.

Did you mean to say "... at least at CBS assemble edits were never used," and "even though assemble edits are now OK with the newer machines"?

Ted

My computer put in the wrong word, it must have been confused.  Had I proof read that e-mail it should have said  "CBS ASSEMBLE EDITS WERE NEVER USED."

ALso there two "L's" in actually, I apologize for that one also.

Thanks to Ted and apologies if this caused loss of sleep or hypertension among the group.

73,

George Keller