[QuadList] Sony's BVH-1100 mods (was AVR-1 Info-LEDs replace vacuum column lights)

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Sun Jan 10 11:56:27 CST 2010

Hi Dennis,

More great shots.  I didn't know Sony had made provisions for the remote mounting of the "Boxes", was good idea.  I was always nervous, I didn't feel right with all those cables hanging around and connectors, etc, but it turned out OK, only had couple problems with the cables.

I can't seem to place your face, although I do remember some of the techs in your fotos.

What are your dates at CBS and NBC??

73,

George Keller