[QuadList] Toluene

Pat Shevlin pshevlin at ptlp.com
Fri Jan 15 17:43:07 CST 2010

That's why I left the Antenna business back in the late 70s.  At night I
use to hold the end of a florescent light bulb in my hand while climbing
the tower to locate a defective choke joint in the waveguide that was
causing my swr to go sky-high raising the body current temperature of the
klystron.  The bulb would fire when I reached the defective waveguide
joint.  For some reason it use to always be the highest joint up the
tower.....

Pat