[QuadList] Fwd: Toluene

georgenann at aol.com georgenann at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 15:37:51 CST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: georgenann at aol.com
To: pshevlin at ptlp.com
Sent: Mon, Jan 18, 2010 3:19 pm
Subject: Re: [QuadList] Toluene

Hi Pat,

You bring back memories.  In 73 after our "Big" strike during which CBS Engineering spent lots of time at the transmitter at "Empire" and not finding any cause for the bum signal into New Jersey (Too much RF all over the place), one night I took the custodian's broom handle and the florescent bulb from the boss's desk lamp and went up on the antenna and found one dipole dead, looking West.  Found busted strap on it.  I called manager, he had rigger up the next day.  I got chewed out because how did I expect "Fred" to sweep the floors and "Give me my bulb back!".

73,

George Keller