[QuadList] Cap Disc now Tape Speed

Pat Shevlin pshevlin at ptlp.com
Wed Jan 27 19:18:48 CST 2010

Hi Don,

I had a couple of 1200B machines at Technicolor that we used for both NTSC
and PAL.  I have attached a picture of one of those machines.
Unfortunately I cannot find any of my closer pictures of the machine.
There was an additional PAL signal module.  It had a NTSC/PAL proc amp.  I
cannot recall the layout of the Colortec.

The best,
Pat