[QuadList] That was TE-1 / TE-2 now to get the big guns out.. TD-2 transcendental Microwa

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 20:10:46 CDT 2010

That was TE-1 / TE-2  now to get the big guns out..  TD-2  transcendental
Microwave

TD-2  was the  long haul cross the entire country  Microwave  relay system

Two museum associates  KD Smith and A.C. Dickison both of Bell labs  fame
were involved in these system.

Also on  project was   Harald Friis of antenna  design fame  at Bell (
Mentor to many there including John R.  Pierce.....   was  oftern referred to as
 Papa   Friis)

Let me  et some  of the  dust out of my brain...  I may  stay up all night
scanning now!
Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

We are always looking for  items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library - please advise if you  have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.  Phone 623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301 USA

CONFIDENZIALE:  Questo messaggio e gli eventuali allegati sono confidenziali
e riservati. Se  vi è stato recapitato per errore e non siete fra i
destinatari elencati,  siete pregati di darne immediatamente avviso al
mittente. Le informazioni  contenute non devono essere mostrate ad altri, né
utilizzate, memorizzate o  copiate in qualsiasi forma.

CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail and any attachments  are confidential and may
contain reserved information. If you are not one of  the named recipients,
please notify the sender immediately. Moreover, you  should not disclose the
contents to any other persons, nor should the  information contained be used
for any purpose or stored or copied in any  form.