[QuadList] frost nixon film

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 03:27:38 CDT 2010

very good  James ...  good to have   the record set straight.

that sequence  may have been shot    in  America - - I  will see if  I  can
 find   out.

ok  an an odd side issue...   many of us are trying to  figure  which
country the GEICO  Gecko is  from...
check     the accent on
_http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=GEICO++Gecko+nation&aq=f_
(http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=GEICO++Gecko+nation&aq=f)

there is also  an ad out on tv  where they are cliff hanging us  as to the
critters nationality.

In a message dated 6/8/2010 12:46:19 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,