[QuadList] Quad Transfer on YouTube

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 28 20:14:30 CST 2010

Some months ago, I put a montage presentation from 1974 of Armstrong Audio Video on you tube, and I've just loaded a promo that they did shortly after that.  There are some of the same shots, but lots of other material including some music video, commercials and instructional programming.  Run time is 12:24 and the link is here if you're interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJqutj9Usjw

The video is from an NTSC quad version of the original PAL tape that was converted by AAV in house in '75.

Don