[QuadList] OT - ACE 25 booting

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Tue Aug 23 11:47:54 CDT 2011

Hi Ted,

No, you don't get anything until it finishes booting. They didn't want it to look like a DOS computer. You do everything from their custom screens after boot.

Yes, the monitor may be a problem. Worked last time I used it. And I don't have another TTL monitor.

No, no visible scan. But since it is a TTL, perhaps nothing until it is spoken to? Since it is old, it is a little dark and I don't remember seeing a raster. I did see a glitch once when turning on an ACE that was connected.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747